Thank you for completing this presentation.
To insure you have read and understood it’s content please complete the following quiz.
On completion of the quiz you will be sent a certificate of completion via return email.
Thank you for participation.
0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You were close but did not score 100%. Please retake the test and score 100% to successfully complete the Taren Online Training Course.
Congratulation’s you have successfully completed the Taren Online Training Course. Click below to print or download your certificate.
What does SDS stand for?CorrectIncorrect
2. QuestionSDS documents have a 16-point format. What does point 4 represent?CorrectIncorrect
You can be affected by a chemical in in how many ways?CorrectIncorrect
4. QuestionHow can you be affected by a chemical in four ways?CorrectIncorrect
5. QuestionSDS are required for?CorrectIncorrect
Where should you have copies of SDS’s?CorrectIncorrect
7. QuestionWhen decanting chemical products, you must?CorrectIncorrect
8. QuestionWhat areas is neutral cleaner to be used in?CorrectIncorrect
9. QuestionWhat two products do you used to clean and sanitise food preparation areas?CorrectIncorrect
Bleach 4% is to be used for what purpose?CorrectIncorrect
Can Ultimate Top and Ultimate Front Laundry Powders be used in cold water?CorrectIncorrect
Colour Coded Equipment for general use is what colour?CorrectIncorrect
Colour Coded Equipment for kitchen use is what colour?CorrectIncorrect
Correct Hand Washing is key to?CorrectIncorrect
Use of a moisturiser will greatly assist with hand and skin health ensure the product is?CorrectIncorrect